- To start correcting our Congress, we believe that the day of the professional politician is over.
- We seek to find 100 everyday Americans to take the responsibility of running for the U.S. House of Representatives to represent the district in which they live. The qualifications we require of the candidates are simple:
- Must be 25 years of age or older.
- Cannot be a felon.
- Must live in the district you want to serve. (We insist that you live in your district, not just your state.)
- Pay the filing fees required of candidates in your state.
- Anyone who has been part of the political system in the past should not apply.
- Applications will be accepted by the We Are Not Them campaign from business owners, doctors, nurses, truck drivers, educators, waitresses, construction workers, etc.
- Lawyers need not apply to run for office under our banner. Because lawyers have a propensity to draft and produce laws that protect their clients, and, oftentimes, those laws work against the average American, we propose prohibiting lawyers from joining our campaign.
- Applications to join our campaign may be found at WeAreNotThem.com.
- Applicants are required to sign our Contract with America. Despite the House requirements for Representatives, we expect the Contract with America to supersede any rules of the U.S. House of Representatives. We expect campaign promises to be kept.
3. We intend for our candidates to win in the primary by using the strategy that propelled President Trump into the White House.
4. We will offer some free material to aid candidates in their run for office.